- A 50% deposit is due upon making a reservation.
- Payment is due in full 60 days prior to arrival. (Includes air travel)
- Should payment not be received in full by this date, the reservation shall be cancelled.
- A credit card must be held on file for any additional charges (scuba, spa etc.)
- Guest cancellations 60 days prior to arrival shall be charged a 10% cancellation fee (of what would be their total fee). Any remaining moneys will be refunded.
- Guest cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival are not eligible for any refund.
- Guest “no-shows” are considered last minute cancellations.
- Any reservation made for our peak season, December 18 – January 02, must be paid in full upon booking in order to guarantee the reservation.
- All reservations booked for our peak period are 100% non-refundable.
* in the event of force majeure Wakaya will consider reimbursing the deposit with all proper documentation to sustain the cancellation¨
**All cancellations should be in writing to our reservations department in order to be eligible for any refund as delineated by our policies.